Accounts Payable Administrator - #104769
You are someone who pays strong attention to detail, enjoys working in a team and understands the importance of putting the client first. You are continuously looking for ways to improve our processes to improve both internal and external stakeholders’ experiences. This position reports to the Accounts Payable Team Lead.Day to Day
- Ensuring timely, correct payments of vendors and suppliers
- Vendor database maintenance
- Responding to vendor inquires
- Preparation of journal entries in Great Plains Dynamics
- Prepare reconciliations
- Vendor Funding
- Trade Payables – coding & inputting invoices
- Preparing wire transfer payments
- Special project and other duties as assigned from time to time
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
Check this link to an overview of all benefits in your region.
- Related post-secondary education in accounting or finance (degree/diploma)
- Prior Accounts Payable experience
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work from home remotely/independently, in a virtual team environment and in-office environment (1-3 times per month)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Solid team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with commitment to getting job done
- Experience in leasing or financial industry is an asset
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!Settling In
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.Good to Know
Desired Primary Work Location: Burlington, CA
Applicable Pay Range
$50,137 - $75,206
DLL is considering candidates in numerous locations. The pay estimate displayed represents the typical pay range for candidates hired for this position in the desired primary work location. Pay may be adjusted outside the projected range based on geographical differentiation as well as for any other lawful reason. Additional factors that may be used to determine your actual pay include your specific skills, years of relevant experience you possess, and other work-related qualifications. Many candidates may start in the bottom half of the applicable pay range, especially those with less experience or qualification.
This position is subject to the terms of DLL’s compensation plans and policies. Further, the position includes all other benefits provided to DLL employees, including healthcare benefits, 401k matching, vacation, sick leave, parental leave, possible discretionary bonuses, and all other benefits that are all governed by and subject to ERISA plan documents and eligibility.
- Deadline for application: February 27, 2024
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner April Kim via *********@dllgroup.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.