Accounts Receivable Administrator - #104795
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Date Posted: Feb 9, 2024
Job ID: R18638
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Summary:As an Accounts Receivable Administrator you will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems and client’s systems. This may include billing information validation, invoice preparation, client billing submissions, billing reconciliations, reporting, cash application and job close out. Interaction and communication with project teams is important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data
We are committed to the long-term success and wellbeing of our employees. Our total rewards package is designed to provide compensation and benefits programs that support your health, wellness, and financial security. We offer ongoing employee training and development, team building and career growth opportunities
Join our Ledcor team today in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB!
- Managing cheque or electronic payments and cash applications in ERP system
- Preparing client invoice submissions using external payment systems
- Preparation of customer billings and entry into ERP system
- Accurate data consolidation from a variety of sources including client information, expense receipts and other sources
- Electronic or standard mail services to deliver billing to customers
- Investigate variances and ensure accuracy of all invoice quantities and pricing prior to payment processing
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Posts customer payments by recording cash and review transactions
- 3 years' plus experience in a Accounts Receivable/Billing or similar role
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems (primarily Microsoft Excel, word, outlook and JD Edwards)
- Experience with electronic billing systems would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- This is a hybrid role, working both from home and attending the office once at minimum once a week or as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB