Accounts Receivable Analyst - #104678
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Toronto, ON
Contract type: Full time
What's in it for you:
- Commitment to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that promotes a sense of belonging and represents and reflects the needs of the communities we serve.
- A flexible, hybrid work approach that allows colleagues to find balance between their professional and personal lives and making the most of the benefits of working remotely and purpose-driven in-person collaboration opportunities.
- A defined contribution pension plan, where IO contributes the equivalent of 5% of a full-time employee’s annual salary, with an option for IO to match an additional 5% contribution made by the employee. IO also offers a Group Retirement Savings Plan and Group Tax Free Savings Account, designed to help IO colleagues plan and save for their future.
- A comprehensive package that covers health, dental, vision, out-of-country care, paramedical services, and more.
- A pregnancy and parental leave program that offers expecting, eligible employees a top-up to 95% of their annual base salary for 31 weeks, and our parental leave program offers eligible employees a top-up to 95% of their annual base salary for 15 weeks.
- Access to our $1000 Healthcare Spending Account to top up expenses not covered in the benefits program and a Lifestyle Account that expands the eligibility of health and wellness options and can include coverage for gym memberships and fitness equipment, nutrition counselling or financial planning.
- Support for professional development opportunities for all colleagues through a broad range of learning programs that include in-person and online training, leadership development, and support for colleagues’ well-being. IO will also cover the costs associated with up to two membership and license fees per year for eligible colleagues if directly related to the employee’s role.
- Access to a suite of virtual healthcare options to support non-urgent medical needs
- A convenient, central location at 1 Dundas St West, easily accessible by public transit.