Architectural Sales Manager - #94779
We are looking for an Architectural Sales Manager to join our team!
The ideal candidate will be based in the greater Toronto or Montreal area.
The Architectural Sales Manager is a highly skilled sales position and is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys selling beautiful high-end products! This position is responsible for visiting, promoting, and handling complex sales activities in the architecture/design and construction industry in Ontario, Quebec, and Maritime Provinces.
Our team focuses on driving facades opportunities to our fabrication partners. We meet with architects, facades consultants, and glaziers to assist them on projects.
What You Will Do
- Execute a strategic plan within the territory to maximize our sales though new relationships, presentations and meetings within the design and construction process
- Pursue commercial projects relentlessly from inception to completion
- Prospect for new architectural contacts and other key influencers within the sales chain
- Conduct educational sessions on glass technology
- Participate in industry organizations such as CAA, CSC, CAGBC
- Identify new product/application opportunities
- Track projects using Salesforce from the design process through completion
- Travel 50% of the time
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience selling commercial goods as an inside / outside sales representative
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to clients and internal stakeholders Experience using a CRM to track projects
What Will Put You Ahead
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or an Architectural or Design field
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with the specifying process from inception to completion
- Experience analyzing and continually improving a multi-step and multi-strategy sales model
- Bilingual in English/ French
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Guardian Glass is one of the world's largest manufacturers of float, value-added and fabricated glass products and solutions. We produce high-performance glass for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications. You'll find our glass in homes, offices and cars and in some of the world's most iconic projects.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located in the FAQs at the bottom of the kochcareers.com webpage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.