Baker - #94769
It’s time to bake new dreams! As an integral member of our amazing Food Services Team, you’ll feel right at home at Aramark. With the chance to try different flavors and baking styles, you’ll follow mouth-watering recipes and work with top-of-the-line equipment to ‘bake’ your dreams come true.
Your health and safety are important to us, so we have production and safety guidelines in place to help you do what you love most. So, come on board, ignite your passion, and start your sweet career with Aramark.
Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Bakes and prepares a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
- Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
- Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, etc.
- Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, mixers, etc.
- Safely uses a variety of utensils including knives
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Previous experience as a baker or in a related role preferred
- Proven knowledge of baking methods, standards, and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
- Required to obtain food safety certification(s)
- Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.