Bilingual Strategic Account Manager (Written/Verbal English + French) - Staples Promotional Products - #94698
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
Staples Promotional Products leads the industry with design expertise, best in class technology and inspiring creativity. SPP offers hundreds of customizable products – from coolers to notebooks – that allow companies to maximize brand recognition and reach thousands of people at a low cost.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manages and leads a team of 2+ Field Sales Representatives to achieve sales and net margin objectives for each quarter and for the fiscal year
- Strategically plans for key Enterprise Accounts through management of the sales process: understanding customer strategies and decision-making processes, forecasting new business, managing the sales funnel/following through in order to gain more business and maintain customer relationships
- Key point of contact for Enterprise Accounts (key major accounts who spend over $300,000 per year, have a contract with SPP, and have both program and special order business requirements)
- Handles all incoming quote requests over $10,000 for Enterprise Accounts (key major accounts who spend over $300,000 per year, have a contract with SPP, and have both program and special order business requirements)
- Develops and maintains the client plan for all contracted clients within the team, ensuring that the margin is at plan for each client across the team.
- Manages account profitability and discusses the results with the team and with the customer upon request
- Ensures customer satisfaction by working with members of the sales team as well as members of sales support teams across the business
- Acts as a proxy for the client internally at SPP when interacting with all program and Special Order teams
- Increases sales within existing customer base through proactive activities such as customer visits, calls, marketing, delivery of exceptional customer service, developing an awareness of customer requirements/preferences and changes in the local market, competitors and industry
- Develops documents and implements marketing strategies to penetrate client base, retain accounts and increase revenue
What you bring to the table:
- Bilingual (English + French): High level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentations skills with a flair for sales
- Exceptional customer service skills Good leadership skills with the ability lead by example in a manner that mirrors the company’s core values
- Highly proficient business written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to discern message content
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and supportive attitude at all times even during stressful or difficult situations
- Ability to drive and support company & management initiatives and/or decisions Strong “strategic business sense” with the ability to provide the best possible solutions Creativity and ability to provide merchandise solutions
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ year of successful sales or customer service experience
- 2+ years management/leadership experience
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in sales/business or equivalent work experience within a B2B sales environment
- CSP designation or CPSA graduate preferred
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Vacation Allotment and Holiday Schedule
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match RRSP, Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more!
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !
Staples Professional is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities.