Branch Manager - #86837
Be part of a community of authentic, proud and trusted people
Our Auto Parts Division is the largest Canadian distribution network of automobile replacement parts. Our banners in this division include the renowned NAPA Auto Parts, Altrom/Auto-Camping, and NAPA/CMAX. We believe we don’t just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward. This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
If the hat fits, we’d be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
- Delivering a high level of client service as per our corporate vision; understand and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Providing strong leadership to the branch team to create a high-performance environment that encourages customer focus and open communication.
- Having a willingness to coach, develop and mentor staff, in addition to providing timely reviews and constructive feedback.
- Facilitating effective communication between branch staff and the Head Office.
- Engaging in activities that facilitate the continual growth of branch sales.
- Assist with organizing and conducting an annual physical inventory as scheduled by senior management.
- Handling customer complaints with professionalism and efficiency.
- Adhering to policies & procedures (including managing AR strictly to AR policy).
- Opening and closing the store;
To join our team, you need:
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket parts industry and a good base of knowledge of automotive operating systems.
- Managerial experience with a proven ability to lead a team.
- Excellent verbal, written and effective listening skills.
- Possess personal drive, self-motivation, and initiative to accomplish overall organizational success.
- Experience delivering an elevated level of customer service.
- Experience in training and motivating staff.
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!