Child Care Live-In Caregiver - #94947
How to Apply?:
Visit the job on the National Job Bank
National Job Bank
This Job has been imported from the National Job Bank. For more information please click the link to view the job on the National Job Bank.
View the full posting on The National Job Bank
Skills and Abilities
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Child welfare
- Employer's home
- Rural area
- Staff accommodation provided
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Certificates, licences, memberships, and coursesﾠ
- Developmental services worker(DSW)Training
- Emergency child care first aid and CPR
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Reference required
- Vulnerable sector check
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Time management
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
- On-site amenities
- On-site housing options
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Transportation provided by employer