Contact Centre Agent - Temporary - #94975
CGI Group Inc
Ready to join an outstanding community of professionals who are committed to diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and encourages its members to learn, grow, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community and has the ability draw on global outstanding talent. Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career!
We are seeking a reliable professional to join our eHealth Contact Centre team as a Level 1 Contact Centre Agent providing support to Albertans using the desktop and mobile application, MyHealth Records. In this multifaceted role, you will support users by phone or through an online support portal to deliver a high level of customer support.
• Provide Level 1 user support by responding to, diagnosing and resolving customer issues or questions, raised over the phone or an online service portal through fast, efficient and friendly customer service
• Use existing process and procedure documentation to help solve issues
• When unable to resolve on first contact, advance unresolved inquiries by clearly articulating customer issues and collaborate with a variety of Level 2 teams and third party service providers, monitor for status and communicate the resolution back to the client
• Resolve problems with or without remote tools
• Clearly document all inquiries and cases using the existing case management system
• Provide status updates to users when requested, or as required by service level measures
• Enter all resolution steps into the case management tool
• Understand service level requirements, in order to manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
• Assist in peer agent training, create reports, and update documentation
• 1-3 years of experience in customer service in a call centre environment or applicable work experience
• Be proficient with telephony system, email, CRM and other applications to support tier 1 responsibilities
• Ability to stay up to date on current and revised tier 1 processes, documentation and application functionality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team structure
• Support and assist peers and team as needed (ie. Troubleshooting cases, answering questions, mentoring, etc.)
• Customer service preferred with the ability to handle difficult callers and problem solve various issues
• Experience in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and other modern browsers
• Clear, eloquent speaking voice, excellent phone etiquette
• Available to work within regular business hours Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm MST
• Above average knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills with attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities, good time management skills
• Must be reliable and punctual, bring positive energy, enjoy being a problem solver and helping others
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; a self-starter
• Great teammate, energetic, enthusiastic, eager to learn and grow
• Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Customer Service & Support
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.