Customer Care Representative - #94640
Posted In: Customer CareAbout The Job
We are currently seeking candidates to join our Customer Care Teams in the capacity of Customer Care Representative at newly constructed buildings in both the Downtown Toronto and Vaughan areas. The individuals in this role act as key points of contact point between the Company and our homeowners during the Pre-Delivery Inspection and Warranty phases.
- Perform Quality Assurance, Pre-Delivery, Delivery, 30-day, year-end and Warranty Service Inspections.
- Respond to questions and requests from purchasers via telephone, email or in-person.
- Provide follow-up and issue resolution with clients.
- Make assessments on requests for warranty service using the Tarion Construction Performance Guidelines and the Company’s standards of service and best practice.
- Assist in coordinating the completion of warranty work within Tarion timelines.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the Warranty Service Manager, Construction and Residential Property Management Teams in order to problem-solve.
- Report trends and escalations to Management in a timely manner.
- Participate in the handling of administrative tasks of the Site Office.
- 3+ years of work experience in the Residential Development and/or Construction industry
- At least one year of hands-on work experience conducting warranty inspections for residential units
- Working knowledge of the Tarion policies and regulations and customer service standards for Ontario builders
- Working knowledge of JDE or other warranty software is highly desirable
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Strong aptitude for working with clients professionally
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, deadline driven team atmosphere
- A positive attitude with a strong focus on supporting team members towards achieving customer satisfaction
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader!
To apply, please forward your resume to [email protected] and in the subject line please include the name of the position and quote Ref #2023-785.
We thank all applicants for considering Menkes Developments Ltd. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.