Executive Assistant - #94627
We have a position available for an Executive Assistant in our Regina location. This position will support the President by utilizing project management skill sets and administration competencies. With the ability to pace and manage multiple demands and priorities simultaneously, the Executive Assistant will perform a variety of advanced, high-level administrative functions, including coordinating and assisting in preparation of presentations and reports. As well, the position provides administrative support for senior executive calendars, working with outside suppliers and vendors, organizing travel, and management of various projects.
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and coordinate all activities within the Office of the President, including making recommendations related to operational and process improvements to ensure these systems support a culture that maintains a high degree of professionalism and customer focus.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions, and maintain confidential files.
- Time management – must be able to balance multiple priorities with minimum direction while meeting deadlines.
- Provide time management assistance to the President. Manage calendar, contacts, meetings, travel etc.
- Perform administrative office duties such as: manage records of ongoing project activities, perform accounting functions related to forecasting and variance management of the office’s budget, analyze and change work processes and develop practical solutions to sensitive and confidential matters.
- Compose correspondence from very general instructions or in reply to written or verbal enquiries, type, proofread and highlight a variety of confidential materials including reports, general correspondence, and other technical material.
- Coordination of meetings including creating agenda, minutes and distribution of all documentation.
- Work with Brandt Group of Companies executive services group on companywide initiatives.
- Assist with establishing and coordinating customer and supplier interactions and business processes, to ensure effective and efficient operational delivery.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prepare and support the preparation of internal reporting and technical materials.
- High level computer skills specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of accounting practices with ability to read financial information.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Senior Management in a related role.
- Office Education Certificate or relevant years of experience.
- A certificate in project management is considered an asset.