Financial Analyst - #94949
You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Why work with Levy Canada? Operating in over 200 locations across North America, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences at arenas, convention centres, entertainment venues and more.
From suites and concessions, to high-profile events, we are passionate about delivering the most memorable food and beverage experiences for our partners and guests.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Analyst will be responsible to maintain, develop and analyze controls and procedures related to cash management, financial reporting, forecasting and Payroll.
- Manage and oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Assist with financial reporting to both external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure receivables are collected as per company timeline
- Coordinate the collection and compilation of weekly forecasting and analysis to ensure accuracy
- Provide financial analysis on all departments and activities with a focus on profitability
- Partner with operations management team to analyze trends and identify areas of best practice
- Assisting with month end close, including G/L entries, inventory, accruals
- Oversee payroll functions and managing workflow, ensuring compliance with payroll regulations
- Answer queries and support Operations Management and Senior leadership
Think you have what it takes to be our Financial Analyst? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- Excellent analytical, investigative and problem solving skills
- Ability to functional efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient computer skills including strong Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact [email protected] for further information.