First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Client Service Representative - #104792
CIBC - Indigenous Recruitment
The following job posting and assessment questions were crafted by Kiinago Biinoogi Muskiiki (‘Our Children’s Medicine’ in English) in consultation with Indigenous Elders, Knowledge Keepers and other members of the community. Applications housed on this platform provide a unique opportunity for First Nations, Métis and Inuit job seekers to have the option of sharing their whole selves with potential employers, including their lived experience and transferable skills. For more information, visit ourchildrensmedicine.ca
Are you passionate about helping people? Do you want to help members of your community with their financial needs? Do you have a flexible work schedule?
We're looking for you to join our team as a Client Service Representative!
As a Client Service Representative, you'll be working in a fast-paced Banking Centre and use your knowledge of financial services products to help clients with their day-to-day banking needs. Whether it's answering questions, assisting with transactions, or connecting your customers with the right team members, you'll be the first line of support as clients work towards their financial goals.
You'll Succeed By:
- Client engagement - Help clients manage their accounts and products. Focus on the client experience and make interactions meaningful. Connect clients to the right CIBC team members who can help them reach their goals.
- Problem solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to create a better solution together.
- Leveraging technology - Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, helping them to better manage their banking needs.
What We Offer:
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact [email protected]
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
- Self-Identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Experience in customer service
- Eager to work within a team of unique professionals
- Passionate about people, you're able to build authentic relationships with your team and clients
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com