Front of House Manager - #94746
Boston Pizza International, Inc.
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Saskatoon, SK
Contract type: Full time
Front of House (FOH) ManagerA Front of House Manager at Canada's leading casual dining restaurant, Boston Pizza, assists the General Manager with the Restaurant’s daily operations. This includes supporting the training, development, staffing, scheduling, and performance management of the Front of House team members. The Front of House Manager supports the team to ensure that our most important people, our Guests, and team members, have an excellent Boston Pizza experience from start to finish. They also demonstrate outstanding leadership abilities, believe in championing a fun and safe work environment, and contribute to thriving workplace culture
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development Sessions and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Front of House Manager look like?
- Leads by example and works "Shoulder to Shoulder" with team members and coaches in the moment
- Driven by professional development opportunities, and is consistently seeking new learning and skill-building moments
- Achieves goals through strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the "Foundations of Hospitality," Boston Pizza's Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals, challenges, and is continuously coaching the team on ways to progress
- Maintains a positive composure and thrives in a fast-paced environment