Ground Support Equipment Assistant-Student - #104597
Completed at least some post-secondary
CAE Military Aviation Training Inc.
Summer Student Job
The Ground Support Equipment Assistant will report to the Fleet Supervisor and assist the Ground Support Equipment Technician.
- Assist in the repair and testing of ground support equipment.
- Assist in maintaining tools and equipment.
- Assist in ordering equipment spares and material.
- Maintain equipment maintenance records.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Other duties as assigned by Fleet Supervisor
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
Education and Experience
- Proof of registration in a post-secondary educational institution for the fall.
- Experience with Microsoft office programs.
- Mechanical related experience considered an asset.
- Preference given to those enrolled in automotive repair related trade.
Other Required Training or Skills
- Must have a valid drivers licence.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Minimum age of eighteen (18).
Candidate must successfully pass a security evaluation per the requirements of the Controlled Goods Directorate of Canada and to CAE being able to obtain all necessary re-transfer authorization in compliance with US ITAR regulations
Skills and Abilities
- Working with others
- Critical thinking
- Inspect products to determine the requirements for repair
Major Work Area