Hourly Supervisor - #94770
Tim Hortons Canada
Previous Tim Horton's supervisor experience is required. We are looking to fill this position immediately. This is a full-time position. This position is Monday to Friday, no evenings or weekends. Store hours are 7am to 5pm.
Tim Horton's Supervisor reports to the Restaurant Manager and assists in managing all aspects of a restaurant's operation in order to ensure that Tim Horton's standards around people, product, cleanliness and an Exceptional Guest Experience are fulfilled. The Supervisor will also assist in sustaining, directing and increasing sales growth and profit levels.
- Have strong operational experience.
- Enjoy leading a diverse team in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations
- Ensure compliance of all Aramark operating standards, Franchise standards, and legislated standards including company policy and procedure, Health and Safety standards, and Safe Food Handling
- Responsible for scheduling staff
- Recruits and trains staff in compliance with Aramark and Franchise requirements
- Develops and motivates staff to attain proper standards of performance
- Ensure quality, courteous service is provided to all customers, and resolves customer complaints
- Works with the Manager and Marketing Manager to launch marketing initiatives and promotions
- Responsible for inventory controls, food, labor and direct costs
- Collects, records, and deposits all revenues received at the component
- Maintains compliance of all cash handling and cash auditing procedures, reports and overage/shortages
- Ensures adherence to Aramark’s policies and procedures, as well as Health and Safety Programs
- Other duties as assigned
Opportunity, flexibility and new challenges every day are just a few of the reasons you’ll be happy you came on board.
When you work at Tim Hortons, you’ll feel right at home. It’s a fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbours, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression.
We’d love for you to join the team. Because it’s the people that make Tims, Tims. And we’re looking for people like you.
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that most Tim Hortons restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees. In that regard, I understand that I may be applying to a Tim Hortons restaurant owned by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee. Accommodations available upon request.