HUB DAY PACKAGE HANDLER - #104810
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Primary Job Posting Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Warehouse experience - Preferred
UPS is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available, on request, for candidates with disabilities taking part in the recruitment process. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please advise if you require accommodation for a disability.