Human Resources Generalist - #86842
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Why join Techo-Bloc?
Techo Bloc offers its valued employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Leaders who are invested in your success;
- Inhouse Leadership development and personalized coaching program;
- Free access to a virtual family doctor through virtual care;
- Have a dynamic job and evolving career path;
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Barbecues and Christmas parties;
- Generous bonus program;
- Considerable referral bonuses;
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7);
- English and French language courses available (if it’s a work requirement).
Techo-Bloc’s Culture – We are entrepreneurial and innovators at heart who love to roll up our sleeves, jump right in and get things done - at lightning speed! Details matter. We have ambitious growth plans and a restless pursuit of excellence. We live to create and we invest in great ideas. We collaborate and support one another at all levels. Leave your ego at the door, because at Techo-Bloc we are all equals.
Reporting to the Senior Corporate HR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in influencing and supporting corporate and operations teams in Canada. Your mandate will be to support managers in developing and implementing HR solutions that support business objectives and drive engagement and high performance.
HR Team culture
Collaborative, inclusive and positive working environment. Team is focused on helping each other succeed and adding value to the organization. Learning and growing together!
- Advise and support managers in all HR functions/activities (employee relations, performance management, compensation, talent management, competency development, training and any other HR program/process).
- Ensure HR technology is kept up to date and that HR data is accurate and reliable.
- Participate in the development of new policies, programs and tools, and ensure their application and understanding.
- Participate in the development and implementation of various HR related projects and activities.
- Collaborate in the implementation of initiatives for employee engagement and retention, training and development and remuneration.
- Provide the necessary support to HR team members in various processes and activities (performance management, employee surveys, trainings, etc).
- OHS training coordination and planning.
- Meet with employees on a proactive basis to take the pulse (stay interviews) and to conduct exit interviews, identify potential problems and help managers implement the necessary actions to avoid/solve them upstream and report on the results on a quarterly basis.
- Depending on business needs, may be responsible for certain recruitment files.
- Perform a variety of admin tasks such as drafting contracts, running reports, drafting translating and sending various communications, manage leaves, onboarding and offboarding processes, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or another related field.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as a Generalist.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Highly curious to dig deep with issues.
- Strong sense of urgency; results and action-oriented.
- Team player, relationship builder and collaborator.
- Good knowledge of Quebec Labour Laws.
- Bilingual (English is required in order to service our customers and suppliers based in the United States and outside Quebec).
- CRHA designation (an asset).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and ability to work with various software and applications.
- Proactive, generates ideas and proposes creative and out of the box solutions.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.