Hydraulic Technician - #104816
Pennecon is a leading provider of integrated solutions throughout the heavy civil, industrial, services & maintenance, and marine industries. Powered by an energetic team all across Canada, we are united by our passion and determination to deliver results on the most complex jobs and challenging environments.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who can bring enthusiasm and innovative solutions to our various projects. Pennecon Hydraulic Systems performs project work across a wide variety of industry sectors, from oil and gas to our local municipalities.
This is an exciting opportunity for our company and we are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Role: Hydraulic Technician
Location: St. John's, NL
As a Hydraulic Technician with Pennecon Hydraulic Systems Ltd., you will embark on a journey of technical excellence and hands-on problem-solving. Your role will encompass a range of responsibilities, from performing troubleshooting and diagnostic checks on hydraulic components and systems to the installation and commissioning of new systems. This is a unique opportunity to showcase your expertise in electro-hydraulics and control systems, contributing to the success of projects across Canada.
- Conduct independent diagnostics on mobile and heavy equipment, including hydrostatic, load sense, pressure compensated, and fixed displacement systems.
- Perform diagnostics on marine vessel systems, specializing in winch drives and cranes.
- Overhaul and repair various hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Contribute to the start-up and commissioning of new systems.
- Complete ISO documentation as required.
- Occasional travel throughout Canada may be required.
- Hydraulic Mechanic/Technician, Electronics Technician/Technologist, Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic/Technician, or an acceptable combination of education and experience;
- Technical experience in the mentioned areas and activities is highly desirable;
- Goal-driven with a commitment to safety and quality programs;
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-focused mindset;
- Strong organizational abilities with the capacity to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in MS Office Products;
- Offshore training is considered an asset;
- Candidate must have an active and valid Drivers' license;
- Candidate must be open to travel to client sites.
Join a team that values your skills, encourages innovation, and provides opportunities for professional growth. Be a part of our success story as we continue to make a positive impact across diverse industry sectors.
To express your interest in this position please follow the instructions below. Pennecon is committed to equity in employment and encourages all qualified individuals to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Find out more about Pennecon by visiting our website at www.pennecon.com.