Inside Sales Representative - #104583
Eaton’s Electrical sector is currently hiring an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This position is based at our Edmonton, AB facility and offers benefits from Day 1.
What you’ll do:
The Inside Sales Representative will support the sales of assigned product lines to customers and channel partners in their territory. Responsibilities include accurate specification interpretation, quotation generation, technical support, timely communication with customers, channel and manufacturing facilities. Identification of sales opportunities and follow-up to secure opportunities. Provide customer and channel service with minimal supervision. The inside sales representative will utilize a combination of sales support techniques to achieve orders/sales goals while delivering customer solutions.
• Provide technical support on electrical products, assemblies and services to customers and channel, including application and pricing assistance.
• Assist outside sales representatives and channel on opportunity identification, quotation, order entry, production tracking and shipping.
• Build relationships with customers, channel and internal personnel to enhance long term business growth.
• Prepare sales proposals based on customer requirements while meeting timeline expectations.
• Utilize pricing tools to complete competitive professional quotations.
• Support outside sales representatives with quotation follow-up and competitive activity reporting.
• Partner with channel to create focus and enhance market reputation.
• Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values, as well as Safety and Environmental standards
Basic Required Qualifications:
• Minimum of a Diploma in Electrical Technology or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 1 year of technical experience in the electrical industry.
• No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within an 80km radius of the Edmonton, Alberta facility will be considered.
• Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering
• CET or Electrical P. Eng.
• Minimum 3 years of technical sales experience in the electrical industry.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven planning and organization abilities.
• Excellent customer service and listening skills.
• Electrical industry experience.
• Experienced in developing and delivering customer-focused solutions.
• Demonstrated competency in contributing to the success of the team.
• Analytical aptitude, ability to think critically with proven problem-solving skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.