INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - PERM - #94724
Recruiting In Motion - Eastern Ontario
Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’ s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent, or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!
About Our Client
Our client, a leader in Security Solutions, is currently looking for a vibrant and experienced Inside Sales Representative to join their British Columbia Sales team on a full-time permanent basis. This position offers a competitive base salary plus a quarterly bonus. The working hours are 9 am to 5 pm. If you are sales-oriented and have a B2B sales experience in a fast-paced environment then this is the job for you. Apply Today!
- Manage a group of accounts, building relationships using strong verbal and written skills
- Provide excellent customer service with a quick turn-around and response rate
- Promote existing and new products in addition to the current account requests
- Respond to emails and inbound phone calls with pricing and spec details
- Interact with customers who walk in
- Reach out to leads with outbound calling
- Support sales and marketing campaigns with outbound messaging
- Build and maintain strong lasting relationships with existing customers with regular follow-up
- Relay information garnered from customers into the CRM system and by direct communication with outside sales
- Take part in team building and team training events
- Strong communication skills - able to create a smooth experience speaking with existing and potential customers
- Ability to cross-sell and upsell a variety of products in a B2B team-focused environment
- Prior experience in a Customer Service or Inside Sales role is required
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Able to work on KPIs
- Strong writing skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office and CRM
- Adaptable and detail-oriented
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.Recruitinginmotion.Com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee for job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!