Loader Operator - #104867
Dufferin Concrete - A CRH Company
Job ID: 491381
Work Type: Full Time Permanent
DELIVER CONCRETE RESULTS - JOIN THE DUFFERIN CONCRETE TEAM AT CRH CANADA
Dufferin Concrete, A CRH Company is currently hiring a Loader Operator to join
their growing team!
Who we are
Recognized as one of Greater Toronto's Top 100 Employers, Dufferin Concrete has been a trusted supplier, providing the materials, expert advice and value-added services to build roads, highways, schools, homes and buildings in Southern Ontario. Our network of 28 plants and over 400 ready-mix trucks provide a variety of standard and custom concrete mixes to meet technical specifications for commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential construction customers. We have earned our reputation as one of the most trusted, experienced, and quality-driven concrete suppliers in Canada, with over 100 years of service in the building materials industry.
We are a member of CRH plc, a global building materials company with a proud and successful history, a strong track record of performance and a clear commitment to safety and ethical business practices. The company employs over 90,000 people in 37 countries around the world.
Start Date: ASAP
The Role of the Loader Operator is a critical role in our production process. Loader Operators are responsible for the completion of the day-to-day activities at the plant location. This position is responsible for operating a front-end loader in the yard for the purposes of loading trucks and production facilities on site. This position is also responsible for various other yard maintenance activities.
Dufferin Concrete – Beamsville
- Daily and Weekly Plant Inspections
- Maintain cleanliness of plant and yard
- Loading aggregate material
- Concrete Block making
- Day-to-day production preparation
- Maintain plant inventory of aggregate material
- Communicate quickly to Supervisor any issues that will impact production
- Establish good rapport with the drivers and mechanics
- Train back up operators as needed
- Complete all training as required
- Experience running a front-end loader (mechanically inclined)
- Competent in pre-trip inspections
- High school Diploma
- Valid G driver’s license
- Good communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written)
- Basic computer skills
Visit our website for more information: http://www.crhcanada.com
CRH Canada Group Inc. recognizes Canada’s diverse landscape. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.