Manager, Customer Service & Secure Start - #104835
Date: 1 week ago
City: Aurora, ON
Contract type: Full time
Manager, Customer Service & Secure StartDate: Feb 9, 2024 Location(s): Aurora, ON, CA, L4G 0Z6 Company: Hollister Limited Canada We Make Life More Rewarding and Dignified
Department: Customer Service & Secure Start Services
Summary The Manager, Customer Service & Secure Start will oversee the daily functions of the Customer Service department, through managing the processes and systems related to the servicing of our customers and managing team members in providing excellent customer service. They will manage the operational responsibilities of the Secure Start (Patient Services) department and will oversee daily operations of the sample room to ensure sample orders are processed in a timely fashion. The Manager will Develop and execute the strategy for Canada Secure Start (Patient Service) and Customer Service, as well as serve as a member of the Canada Leadership Team. This position will report on-site at our Aurora, Ontario office a minimum of 3 days per week
Responsibilities Manage Customer Service & Secure Start Teams - 40%
- Recruit and Train new Associates
- Coach and provide individual feebdack on an ongoing basis
- Assign work and provide direction as required
- Ensure proper staff scheduling for vacations and absences
- Complete Hollister Performance Management for direct reports Manage assigned operating expense plans of each team.
- Develop Customer Service Strategy and annual refresh
- Contribute to the development of the Secure Start strategy and annual refresh
- Manage reporting and data analysis to provide information to support business needs and guide strategic targeting
- Provide monthly and quarterly metrics
- Collaborate with Management team to ensure accurate measurements and reporting.
- Lead Change management efforts for process/system changes
Customer Interaction and Management - 20% Manage customer and consumer issues/concerns that are elevated beyond Customer Service Representatives and Secure Start Supervisor
- IT Business Unit Analyst to ensure proper set up and maintain EDI customers.
- Warehouse to ensure that any special customer shipping requests are honored.
- Contracts/Pricing Analyst to ensure customers are receiving correct pricing.
- Business Unit Analyst in developing/ implementing projects and improving processes.
- Key Accounts department to support distributors relationships.
- Marketing/Product Managers to ensure proper implementation of Strategy.
- Provide customer and consumer feedback to the Sales and Marketing department.
Work Experience Requiements
- Number of Overall Years Necessary: 5-8
- Consumer/customer service or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years management/ experience
- Medical or pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years call center experience
- Bachelor's degree
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge
- Excellent communications and coaching skills
- Goal Oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Proficiency in SAP and Salesforce
- Bilingual French/English skills are preferred(verbal and written)
About Hollister Incorporated Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures and markets healthcare products worldwide. The company spearheads the advancement of innovative products for ostomy care, continence care and critical care, and also creates educational support materials for patients and healthcare professionals. Headquartered in Libertyville, Illinois, Hollister has manufacturing and distribution centers on three continents and sells in nearly 80 countries. Hollister is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Firm of John Dickinson Schneider, Inc., and is guided both by its Mission to make life more rewarding and dignified for people who use our products and services, as well as its Vision to grow and prosper as an independent, employee-owned company, and in the process, to become better human beings. Find out more at www.Hollister.com
Hollister is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Job Req ID: 32542
Job Segment: Call Center Manager, Call Center Supervisor, Marketing Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales