Manager District Pharmacy - NS Manager District Pharmacy - NS Stellarton, Nova Scotia, CA, B0K 1S0 Corporate Office Careers Sobeys - #104710
Requisition ID: 180981
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: In-Store Pharmacy Operations Atlantic
Travel Requirements: 50%+
Job Type: Full-Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia
Location: Foord St. Office
Postal Code: B0K 1S0
Sobeys Inc. is a growing Canadian company. We are a market leader in grocery and pharmacy that operate under multiple banners spanning over 1,600 stores in communities across the country. Our family of over 131,000 teammates and franchise affiliates are on a mission to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our teammates.
Our national pharmacy team is proudly Canadian, with pharmacies from coast to coast in our various banners. Depending on your province you would recognize us as Sobeys, Safeway, Thrifty Foods, Foodland, Lawtons Drugs or FreshCo.
Ready to Make an impact?
As a Pharmacy District Manager your ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team of pharmacies is key to our business success. In this role you will support your teams by; executing safety practices in collaboration with Integrated Health Management and Pharmacy Quality and Policy teams, collaborating with Operations Merchandising, Customer Engagement/Experience, Business Development teams to execute merchandising and customer experience strategies.
Note: This role supports Nova Scotia - Metro, Eastern Shore, NS Northern, and Cape Breton.
Here’s where you’ll be focusing:
Drive employee engagement and industry leading customer experience within the district
• Coach, develop and empower teams
• Review employee and customer engagement results, develop overall action plans, and coach according to market insights
• Inspire a positive, customer oriented culture and develop customer service KPIs
Lead Pharmacy Managers and oversee management development
• Lead and execute Pharmacy team life cycle activities including selection, training, performance management, and compensation in conjunction with HR and Operations
• Own succession planning and performance management
Execute district team strategy
• Execute strategy ensuring that it aligns with functional strategy
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success
• Communicate with leader/ team to provide KPI and strategy updates
Execute district external compliance and implementation of industry leading store standards for department
• Own implementation of external compliance including Integrated Health Management and Food Safety and/or Pharmacy regulations within district
• Own the execution of internal programs to drive store, product, labour and customer service standards within district
Drive community involvement and brand advocacy
• Drive implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and district involvement in the community
Own district Income/Profit and Loss and drive performance to meet targets within Department
• Own development of district business plans to drive sales/business growth
• Lead capital projects
• Oversee plan vs. actual performance
What you have to offer:
• An Undergraduate Degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
• Full knowledge of store operations pharmacy regulations
• Full knowledge of business processes tools
• Knowledge of union contracts and franchise business models
• Full knowledge of company policies and procedures
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Pharmacy license practicing
Some websites share our job opportunities and may provide salary estimates without our knowledge. These estimates are based on similar jobs and postings for general comparison, but these numbers are not provided by or monitored for accuracy by our organization.
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.