Marketing Coordinator - #94989
Adi Development Group
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Burlington, ON
Contract type: Full time
Adi Development Group is one of Canada’s leading, most innovative real estate development, construction management and investment companies. With over 4000 units and $3Billion of built value under development throughout the GTHA, We are on an insurgent mission to re-invent the customer experience and to deliver homes faster, better and more cost effectively to our customers. As an Adian you will have the opportunity to shape communities and create lasting landmarks that will be admired for generations. The life-defining work you will do with Adi will directly impact and positively change the lives of our customers and communities we serve. We champion ownership and encourage all of our team members to think and act like owners. Adi is committed to not only develop buildings, but to developing the leaders of tomorrow Successful Adians care deeply about their work and commit to continuously learn and develop in their field. Adians think about how every decision they make will impact our customers and go the extra mile to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Our most successful Adians work with a bias toward action. They value experimentation and trying new ways of working to ensure we deliver results to our customers. Adians offer support to our teammates before being asked. We help each other improve through candid, constructive feedback and empower each other to perform. It does not matter if you are a new or seasoned Adian. We welcome diverse perspectives and encourage each other to speak up. Successful Adians challenge each others’ thinking through respectful and thoughtful debate. When we reach a decision, we commit and move forward together. We are a team. We face adversity together. We learn together. We win together
What You'll Be Doing
- Engaging with an agency to create a brand and its positioning, then producing, communicating and building the company brand awareness.
- Managing the key day-to-day marketing activities including advertising bookings, marketing agency requests, ad approvals, e-blast review and deployment, etc.
- Creating, planning, and implementing a marketing strategy and various campaigns by collaborating with internal and external team members.
- Driving marketing functions such as brochures, ads, website, signage, eblasts, event planning and execution.
- Assisting with the planning, development, and coordination of a wide range of marketing communications
- Staying current with each market in which Adi is doing business.
- Becoming Adi project expert, knowing the status of each project and their supporting initiatives
- Assisting in managing our CRM software with marketing and customer care teams
- Management of Adi Instagram and social media presence, including posting content and responding to comments
- Working closely with development, construction, property management and executive teams to accomplish the shared objectives of the company
- General administration and other duties as required.
What You Bring
- 2+ years marketing experience (internal or agency)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience working in real estate development
- Understanding of new homes real estate process
- Familiar with Lean methodology
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Learning & Development Reimbursement: Adi encourages team members to never stop learning and continuously improve. We provide Adians with tuition and education reimbursements to support team members in their development.
- Competitive Paid Time Off: Team members are provided with 15 days of Vacation, 5 paid Wellness Days and 3 paid Sick Days annually.
- Competitive Salaries: Adi regularly conducts compensation market reviews to ensure our total compensation package remains competitive.
- Employee Home Ownership Program: Adians have the opportunity to live in the beautiful communities we create through our Employee Home Ownership Program. Eligible team members will receive a % discount off the total purchase price.
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan: Adi provides all full-time team members and dependents with employer-paid benefits coverage for dental, prescriptions, vision care, paramedical practitioners, life insurance and more.
- Flexible Health, Lifestyle & Wellness Personal Spending Account: Annual health, lifestyle & wellness spending accounts that can be used for fitness classes, gym memberships, family & pet needs, additional health benefits and more!
- Dedicated Online Mental Health Partner: We understand how important mental wellbeing is for our employees, which is why we have partnered with an online therapy provider that employees can access 24/7.