Medical Staff Coordinator - #94733
Vitalité Health Network
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
Medical Services serves as a link between medical staff and Network administration. The Medical Staff Coordinator is the anchor point for the medical staff in her zone vis-à-vis the various aspects under the responsibility of the sector.
The Medical Staff Coordinator reports to the zone Medical Director and works under the functional authority of the Administrative Director of Medical Services. She is also called upon to work in collaboration with the zone Medical Chief of Staff, Department Heads, and physicians in the area, as well as other internal and external stakeholders. She collaborates with them in achieving the objectives of the sector.
In addition, she works closely with the other medical staff coordinators across the Network in carrying out tasks, according to needs and priorities. She is therefore part of the team responsible for the overall operation of the Medical Services offered in the area and provides support to team members at the regional level in both management and medical leadership matters.
- Recognized post-secondary training in secretarial or office technology (two-year program);
- Any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant and equivalent could be considered;
- Five (5) years of experience in an administrative secretary position, including two (2) as executive secretary. Experience in a health-related field is a distinct asset;
- Have a very good knowledge of computer tools and office software and be able to apply them (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, ESP, Internet, Meditech, Outlook);
- Have an above average writing ability;
- Demonstrate great autonomy in the organization of meetings by developing agendas, doing the work required to obtain and group together the necessary documentation, taking notes and writing minutes, verbal communications and ensuring the resulting follow-ups;
- Be able to efficiently carry out high quality work despite frequent interruptions and in situations that generate tensions;
- Possess a great sense of responsibility;
- Demonstrate tact in interpersonal relationships;
- Have strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrate good judgment;
- Have a great capacity for planning, organizing, prioritizing time management and respecting deadlines;
- Have demonstrated the following personal qualities: leadership, initiative and creativity, ability to adapt to change and positive attitude;
- Be flexible in your working hours;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network’s management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with Vitalité Health Network’s confidentiality rules.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.