MS Dynamics Solution / Technical Architect - #104626
CGI Group Inc
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success stems from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
As a Microsoft Solution Architect, you will lead large scale projects, working with a diverse set of individual specialists to deliver our client’s objectives and vision. You will oversee the solution design and implementation, working with the delivery team and other stakeholders, both internal and with our clients. You have experience in any of Microsoft Cloud Architecture (Azure), Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/ERP, Microsoft Power Platform. The ideal candidate will be familiar with and able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in all three of these areas of the Microsoft stack. You have experience in large scale cloud solutions with complicated architectures, integrations, and data management. You have deep experience in Agile Delivery and can pivot when necessary to accommodate unforeseen change. You can support the Product Owner, Developer, and Test Automation equally, and are experienced interacting with executive stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will be as follows during implementation, migration, or development projects for our clients:
• Ensure: Document, adjust, and maintain the project framework according to global architecture requirements, and align solution architecture to clients’ enterprise architecture standards, policies, and best practices.
• Lead: Design, document, and guide the development of user-friendly and scalable solutions in Microsoft Dynamics and/or Power Platform
• Collaborate: Guide project managers, project teams and technical leads to estimate implementation efforts, build solutions, manage change, meet challenges, and deliver results as a team.
• Recommend: Best Practices, Approach, Ancillary Technologies, solutions, and improvements to ensure the evolution of the information system according to client needs
• Ensure: standards and best practices are documented and applied by all CGI teams
• Oversee: testing, deployment, and maintenance strategies
• Oversee: knowledge transfer to designated permanent resources in accordance with the client’s knowledge transfer plan requirements
We are currently looking for all seniority levels for this position. Applications received will be individually assessed to determine the appropriate level. The list below presents the minimum requirements:
• Diploma or Degree Computer Science or Engineering.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Solution, Technical, or Cloud Architect with 4 years of that experience in Public Sector
• Experience as a Microsoft Dynamics solution architecture, Microsoft Power Platform, or Microsoft Azure Solution Architect consultant in at least two projects involving multidisciplinary teams with complex integrations with external systems
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CE Design, Configuration and Development
• Experience in Integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Web Services, Data Mapping
• Ability to work with different teams and lead members of a service delivery team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have a Microsoft Architect Level Certification (Azure, Dynamics, or Power Platform)
• Must have additional certifications on Microsoft Platform Stack.
• Experience consulting at C level
• Experience in multiple levels of government
• Experience working on Agile projects
• Proficiency in English and French
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors including but not limited to skill set level, geographic market, experience and training, and licensure and certification. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range in British Columbia is $75,000 - $150,000.
Azure Logic Apps
MS Dynamics CRM
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.