Operations Coordinator - #94824
HSE Integrated Ltd.
DXP/HSE is looking for a Operations Coordinator for their Regina SK Station!
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the dispatching and tracking of equipment and personnel for their station. This role provides support within an office environment and will assist in completing operational and data entry tasks as necessary in a timely and accurate manner!
This postion works within a rotational shift of 10 days on, and 4 days off. Some evening work may be required.
Duties/Responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Answer incoming calls and greet customers as required
- Handle emergency phone calls from clients and follow the proper notification and mobilization procedures.
- Communications with Station Manager and field personal to advise of traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, weight restrictions, weather conditions, and other hazards
- Creation of jobs, proper coding and other mandatory information for creating Dispatch tickets to the field
- Respond to client calls relating to requests for equipment and personnel and understand what additional equipment would be required
- Administering company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Assist administrative staff in reconciling and price checking field work-orders, purchase orders and other job costs (hotel billing)
- Provide support with Drug and Alcohol testing
- Previous relevant safety experience and/or a minimum 3 years field experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous industrail and dispatching experience
- Able to deal with clients and employees in a respectful and professional manner at all times
- Able to work well under pressure
- Flexible, able to deal with change
- Strong attention to detail
- Very organized, with excellent multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
This job posting communicates the top priorities for success and does not reflect the entire role; a complete job description will be provided to those in the final interview process.
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply, the diversity of our workforce reflects the communities we serve.
Professional references may be required from former hiring manager(s) and former supervisor(s).