PARALEGAL - PERM - #94685
Recruiting In Motion - Eastern Ontario
Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’ s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent, or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!
About our Client
Our client is a well-established law firm with a diverse group of energetic and outgoing professionals who truly make this firm stand out! They are currently looking for a senior Paralegal to join their amazing team in Downtown Vancouver on a full-time permanent basis. The right candidate would need to be a team player with excellent organizational and multitasking skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are seeking a new role at an exciting firm. Apply today!
- Compile and prepare corporate papers for federal and BC entities, including incorporations, name changes, revisions, amalgamations, restorations, dissolutions, and other associated transactional tasks.
- Creating and/or amending partnership, limited partnership, business name, and extra-provincial registration documents and filing them across Canada
- Drafting documentation for BC societies and federal not-for-profit corporations
- Preparing amendments to share structure and articles
- Organizing dividend documentation
- Overseeing records book reviews and preparing documents to correct records book deficiencies
- Cooperating with clients
- Managing administrative and other related duties as necessary
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years experience as a Corporate Services Paralegal or an equivalent combination of training, education, and experience is required
- A Paralegal Diploma/Certificate is preferred
- Working knowledge of the BC Business Corporations Act, Canada Business Corporations Act, BC Societies Act, and Partnership Act is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, BC Online, PC law, Worldox, and ALF Corporate
- Ability to draft, process, and file a variety of legal documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a positive work ethic and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.Recruitinginmotion.Com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!