Persoanl Lines Autopac Broker - #94628
Excellent opportunity for a Junior Insurance Broker to advance within Personal Lines. Become part of a local brokerage focused on customer service, backed by a solid reputation.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our customer is a community-based insurance brokerage operating from multiple locations in Winnipeg, dedicated to delivering creative and tailored insurance answers to their customers. They are in search of a Personal Lines & Autopac Insurance Broker to become a part of their expanding team, assisting local community in safeguarding their valuable possessions.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This Personal Lines & Autopac Insurance Broker will service existing book of business, mainly home owners, provide excellent customer service with insurance products and policies, assessing and evaluating risks, determining coverage levels, and negotiating with brokers to ensure optimal outcomes.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Autopac and driver license transactions
- Answer phone calls from clients when available
- Write new insurance policies from referrals or walk-ins
- Complete policy reviews and renewals
- Follow up on letters and invoice, manage binder and policy document
- Level 1 license in Manitoba
- Minimum 1 year of Autopac or Personal Lines experience at a brokerage
- Experienced in providing customer service with various situations
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge in EPIC or other similar software
- Flexible base salary depending on relevant experience + annual performance bonus + commission on new business and renewal
- Health benefits, paid vacation, education support
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact MinJae Park at: 236-427-4932 or email *****@impactrecruitment.ca. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across North America. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.