Product Advisor | Canmore (Saturday and Sunday) - #104850
Rocky Mountain Soap Company
Who we are
At Rocky Mountain Soap Co. we feel our best in nature. That’s why for over two decades, we’ve been obsessively formulating with only natural ingredients — creating a line of everyday essential products made to nurture ourselves and our planet. Specializing in soap, skincare and haircare, our products are crafted intentionally, produced consciously and packaged thoughtfully in the Canadian Rockies. Based out of Canmore, Alberta, our employees enjoy an award-winning culture, surrounded by nature with access to some of the best skiing, hiking and biking in the world.
Our retail environments are a journey through nature — crafted from natural materials, designed to guide our customers through a journey of sensorial experiences. At Rocky, we believe in bringing people to nature, by bringing nature to them — building natural communities that appreciate the value of simple, natural products within their everyday lives.
The Product Advisor is responsible for creating a memorable, authentic, and sudsy experience in our stores, for all customers. Utilizing a wealth of natural product knowledge & experience, you will advise our customers on the journey towards a natural product, or a whole new lifestyle.
What you'll be doing
- Consistently set the example by demonstrating personal customer service and selling skills aligned to Rocky’s service standards and expectations
- Encourage, support, and share knowledge with team members to cultivate team spirit
- Participate in the completion of in-store presentation to defined brand standard to create an optimal and consistent shopping experience
- Share customer feedback and observations with the Store Leader to foster continuous improvement
- Address customer concerns and complaints readily and with intent
- Strive to drive revenue and performance metrics including revenue, ATV, and conversion
- Report quality issues timely and ensure all products on sales floor meet our brand standards for quality and presentation
- Support a consistent customer experience through tidying, replenishment and other tasks assigned; self-manage to identify tasks that positively contribute to the in-store experience
Does this sound like you?
- You have proven success in offering extreme customer service in a retail setting
- You are a team player and a kind person
- You have a love for natural products and a desire to share your passion with your team and your customers
- You have an ability and passion to have fun, laugh and promote kindness
- You have a fearlessness to 'give it a go'
What's in it for you?
- This position pays between $17.25 - $20.70, depending on experience, with the opportunity to earn additional monthly retail bonuses based on performance
- The opportunity to earn additional monthly retail bonuses based on performance
- Significant product discounts and quarterly allowances
- Share in Rocky’s success - The Great Game profit sharing program
- Access to a dedicated Rocky coach to help you optimize your potential
- The opportunity to participate in Culture Club organized activities
- We are accepting applications for the Product Advisor position until a suitable candidate is found.
- Eligibility: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Apply online or drop by our store with a resume, we would love to meet you!