Production Manager - #104726
We are looking to speak to qualified candidates for a shift manager position based in Saint John NB. If you have a extensive experience in a process management and are comfortable in a union environment, this might be a great role for you. Somebody with a background in pulp and paper and/or production would be an asset.
If this sounds like a strong fit for you, please reach out to me at ***********@randstad.ca for more details
- Strong industry based salary and benefits packages
- An opportunity to join an outstanding organization
- Excellent work schedule
- Showcase your leadership skills in an environment where upward movement is achievable
- Access to training and development programs for professional growth
- Team leader
- Ensure adherence to all safety and environmental policies
- Administration tasks including time management and employee development
- Demonstrate flexibility to provide additional support during shutdowns
- Vast leadership background in a unionized industrial setting
- Diploma or degree in process management, chem tech, or mechanical engineering a benefit but not required
- Comfortable with computers and admin systems
- Exceptional communicator
- Has an affinity with the East Coast and it's culture is a bonus
This is an unparalleled opportunity that seasoned shift managers consistently seek—a prospect to become integral to a thriving, expanding company renowned for its exceptional track record and sterling reputation.
If you are interested in learning more, don't hesitate to reach out to me at ***********@randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to *************@randstad.ca to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.