Program Support Administrator - #94920
Date: 1 week ago
City: Fort McMurray, AB
Salary: CA$52,157.69 per year
Contract type: Full time
Posting TemplatePosting Template Position Title Program Support Administrator
- Office Administration or Business Administration Diploma
- 2 years relevant experience in a professional office setting
- Excellent organizational ability, prioritizing and working within a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Highly committed and dynamic individual with proven ability to lead and maintain confidentiality
- Self-starter, intuitive and empathetic
- Solid contributor with excellent initiative, judgement and sense of responsibility
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with creative writing skills
- Must demonstrate ability to work in an open, busy area with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict and multiple timelines
- Excellent computer skills including experience using technical advising tools (such as student information management systems like Power Campus and MS Office Suite (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required.
- Experience recording and transcribing minutes would be an asset.
- Knowledge of data analysis and marketing and communication is required.
- Knowledge of FOIP and FOIP training.
- Experience using PowerCampus.
- Experience working in a post-secondary institution.
- Excellent command of MS Excel, including the use of macros.
Department School of Business, University Studies & Academic Upgrading
Job Description Keyano College is a comprehensive community institution in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. Stretching from north-central Alberta to the borders of Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories, Wood Buffalo is one of the largest municipalities in Canada. Keyano College meets both the training and skills acquisition needs of industry, and the personal enrichment and cultural needs of the Wood Buffalo community. The College provides lifelong, relevant, and practical learning opportunities and is committed to increasing access to post-secondary programs
Are you a detail-oriented dynamo with a passion for seamless organization? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments, effortlessly juggling multiple tasks while maintaining a sunny disposition? If so, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
Keyano College’s School of Business, University Studies, and Academic Upgrading is currently seeking a Program Support Administrator to join their dynamic team. Under the general supervision of the Dean of Business, University Studies, and Academic Upgrading, you will act as first point of contact for students and faculty. This position is integral to supporting students’ academic success and the shared responsibility across functional units to foster that success. The Program Support Administrator also provides reception and general administrative support to the School.
Additional responsibilities include:
- working collaboratively with the Administrative Coordinator to maintain the general office procedures such as reception, scheduling, and provide support with document preparation
- providing arcuate information regarding college programs and services
- process invoices, book travel and order office supplies
- prepare faculty workload sheets and instructor contracts
- update information related to credit calendar, program information on Keyano’s website
- maintain confidential records, documents, files and student documents
- create and edit reports, documents and spreadsheets
- support marketing and communication efforts by the department
All shortlisted applicants will have to complete a timed 10-minute demonstration on a their MS Office abilities. The demonstration task will be shared with shortlisted applicants and would require using MS Excel with an emphasis on how pivot tables and macros can be employed to present data in an easily understandable manner.
Advertised Salary CUPE AS4 - $52,157.69 per annum and includes a comprehensive health and benefit package. This position qualifies for the Northern Living Allowance of $1,040.00 per month. This allowance is reviewed annually and is subject to budget approval
Posting FormPosting Details Number of Vacancies 1
Desired Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Date 11/20/2023
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicant Keyano college encourages everyone coming to our campuses to be fully vaccinated and to get their booster shots as soon as they are eligible. Vaccination against COVID -19 remains the best way to prevent severe illness and death, and third doses can boost immunity to improve protection and limit spread.