Project Controls Analyst - #94634
CDN Controls Ltd
CDN Controls Ltd. is a fully integrated provider of instrumentation, electrical, automation, communication, combustion and emissions, and meter proving services throughout Western Canada. We are a globally recognized business celebrated for our tenacious full service approach and relentless pursuit of industry dominance and excellence. At CDN Controls, we understand that our employees are the biggest asset in our success, and we take great pride in selecting employees who are team oriented, driven and eager to succeed.
Our growing company is currently looking to hire a Project Controls Analyst to join our Major Projects team, based out of our Grande Prairie, Calgary or Edmonton office. The ideal candidate is driven for results, attentive to details and accuracy, and eager to grow professionally with CDN Controls.
As our Project Controls Analyst, you will be responsible to:
- Manage the cost and controls related to ongoing projects and the proposals and bids for upcoming construction projects
- Ensure the budgets and projections are being met and maintained through proper reporting, cost controlling, forecasting, and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of regular project control statements, revenue reports, monitoring man-hours and revenue progress to establish trends and assist the analysis and reporting.
- Develop new and maintain current cost tracking reports and procedures
- Collaborate with administration staff to generate and standardize reports
- Collaborate with Estimators on bid packages to prepare standardized documents, control procedures, bid proposals, & work on construction plan layouts and kickoff packages.
- Collaborate with Projects Management team on project scheduling, cost control, forecasting and change orders.
- Review bid packages for payment terms and develop systems to ensure invoicing matches bid terms.
- Analyze material pricing and work with purchasing department to develop systems to ensure best price.
- Ensure estimates and all required data are being entered/managed appropriately for all Construction jobs
- Implementation of cost tracking, analysis and standard reporting.
- Create, analyze and input weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure document control by ensuring consistency in document processes, requirements, content, form, review, and approvals
- Provide support to the Finance team on WIP and other monthly requirements as necessary.
- 3-5 years in a project controls or equivalent project coordinator role
- University degree or college diploma in a related field or equivalent cost controls experience
- Experience in Construction and or Oil and Gas industry is required
- Familiar with Project Controls concepts and tools
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to customer service
- Ability to maintain confidential information is critical
- Highly detail oriented and demonstrated commitment to accuracy
Why CDN Controls?
Our goal is to ensure CDN Controls is the best place for you to work. That means we are committed to appreciating, developing and empowering our employees!
Some of the benefits you can expect at CDN are:
- Belonging to a strong team; we challenge each other day in and day out
- On the job training to set you up for success
- Mentorship from talented industry leading professionals, driven to grow
- Competitive pay, benefits and RRSP program
- Vacation and flex days
- Opportunities to advance in your profession or trade.
Apply today and grow with us! We…….
- Win as a team!
- Are committed to excellence!
- Take care of everything (one stop shop)!
- Act with honesty, loyalty and respect!
- Hire talented people, driven to grow!
Apply today, www.cdncontrols.ca/careers