Project HSE Training Coordinator / Instructor - #94859
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.? Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com Responsibilities:
- Develop and Deliver Training Programs:
- Design, develop, and deliver comprehensive Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) training programs for employees at various levels.
- Strong computer skills working with Word, Excel and Power Point programs
- Tailor training content to address project-specific risks, hazards, and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct HSE Training Sessions:
- Conduct on-site and virtual training sessions for project teams, ensuring that all participants are well-versed in safety protocols and procedures.
- Must be certified to deliver Fall Protection and Confined Space training.
- Must understand and able to deliver Energy Isolation (LOTO) training
- Track and Trend Hazard ID/Observation Cards
- Facilitate engaging and interactive training sessions to enhance learning and retention.
Other Role Expectations: Assessment and Evaluation:
- Implement assessments and evaluations to measure the effectiveness of HSE training programs.
- Provide feedback to participants and management on performance and areas for improvement.
- Stay Informed and up to date on relevant provincial and federal health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Ensure that training materials and programs are aligned with current standards and best practices.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within the industrial construction Proven track record of designing and delivering effective HSE training programs Certifications: Relevant industry certifications such as Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP); National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) or other Health and Safety certifications, accreditations or equivalent Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of provincial and federal health, safety, and environmental regulations Familiarity with industry-specific hazards and risk mitigation strategies Communication Skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills Ability to convey complex HSE concepts in an understandable and engaging manner Team Player: Collaborative mindset with the ability to work closely with project teams and HSE professionals Problem-Solving Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to contribute to incident investigations and risk assessments Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and environments
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training: Required:
- Certification or degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science, or a related field.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us. We are committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
- Requisition ID: MAR00NV
- Organization: Canada