PSW - #94727
Make “being the difference” your Career. .
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Personal Support Workers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
We value our Bayshore caregivers with:
- Full and Part time Careers including annual salaries
- Highest industry wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution
- Paid sick days, paid orientation and paid training
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Company provided Mobile devices for easy documentation and strong communication.
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Must have a PSW diploma or International Nursing Certificate.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our PSWs to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Dependent upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
“At Bayshore Healthcare, our commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is our strength. This is how we bring our vision of being the difference in the lives of those we care for, work with and in our communities. We have a great sense of pride in creating a culture of belonging, where individual differences are embraced and celebrated, through programs, resources and policies that support each individuals purpose, potential and wellbeing.”
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and applicable Provincial Human Rights Codes.