Registered Nurse (RN) (remote) - #104571
Johnson & Johnson
We are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a Registered Nurse (RN) within the Kenneth Moy Care Center. This position supports the facility by providing professional nursing treatment and care to residents according to established rules, regulations and standard practices of the profession under the supervision of a Head Nurse or Nurse Supervisor
This position is assigned to the AFSCME (Care Center) Bargaining Unit
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Responding to residents’ calls and renders services• Planning and coordinating residents’ care plan
• Preparing and applying dressings and giving medications and treatment as prescribed by physicians
• Supervising and guiding Nurses’ Aides in performance of routine nursing activities
• Maintaining accurate inventory of narcotics and other drugs
• Giving enemas and douches, catheterizing residents, irrigating bladder and administering oxygen
• Contacting families or relatives if resident has needs
• Overseeing documentation to comply with IDPA reimbursement rules, Public Health Regulations and Joint Commission
• Completion of coursework for a diploma in Nursing from an accredited college or university
• Current license in Illinois as a Professional Registered Nurse (RN)
The preferred candidate will have:
• Wound care experience
A post offer physical is required.
A pre-employment background check is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Heavy Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Use of arm and /or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than for medium work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment for this position regularly includes working with residents and attending to their daily needs. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to quiet