Retail Merchandiser (Part Time) - Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1J6 - #94756
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Sherbrooke, QC
Contract type: Full time
Submit your information for this opportunity
Retail Merchandiser (Part Time) - Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1J6Retail Merchandiser (Part Time) - Sherbrooke, QC J1M 1J6 Job Summary: Reporting to the Territory Manager, the Retail Merchandiser is a part-time role that is an integral part of the field merchandising team. The Retail Merchandiser will be responsible for the maintenance of Hallmark Canada departments in mass channel accounts, including ordering, receiving, and merchandising of product in accordance with a master schedule and merchandising plan Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supports merchandising service with inventory management and merchandising activities in an assigned retail account or several retail accounts. This includes everyday products as well as seasonal products and change outs.
- Maintains scheduled service visits each week and stays within set budgets as they flex from week to week depending on retail occasions. Increased availability the week leading up to a major season and the week following a major season is vital.
- Upon receipt of instructions, follow merchandising plan, productivity standards and schedule provided. Attention to detail required to follow instructions. Shares feedback with Territory Manager to follow processes with efficiency and productivity. Flexibility is required to react to issues that arise on a job site that interfere with the original plan.
- Provides additional support to cover vacant accounts, holiday periods, and in seasonal peak demand periods.
- Provides additional support for department revisions, remerchandising, relocations and new store installations as required.
- Maintains ongoing scheduled/unscheduled communication with Territory Manager to ensure current knowledge of upcoming programs and in-store activities.
- Liaises with account management as a Hallmark representative relative to scheduled service calls and builds/maintains strong working relationships with account level management.
- Communicates clearly with Territory Manager, ensuring accounts are being serviced and merchandised to meet or exceed retail standards.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in retail environment beneficial.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Must have a vehicle.
- Must have strong knowledge of Smartphone technology and ability to effectively manage an email account.