Sales Consultant - #94804
Reynolds and Reynolds
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced sales professionals for our variable operations sales team. Our superior software solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As a Sales Consultant, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of Reynolds’ products to automotive dealerships Sales and Finance and Insurance departments within your territory. As the subject matter expert on our Contact Management, docuPAD, Integrated Document Management, Desking, and Callbright solutions, you will work with the local Account Manager to demo and close the sale. In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided with an iPad, iPhone, Surface Pro and home office equipment.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage client businesses to achieve profitability and revenue goals
- Upsell current customers and grow market presence
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions
- Managing the full sale cycle including; prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling, and closing the sale.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about company products and services
- Driving to and from customer sites (sitting on average 1-4 hours) or flying to customer sites in Canada
- Customer visits require frequent standing up to 8 hours a day, with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Packing, lifting and carrying personal luggage up to 50 lbs (discretionary) 15 minutes-1 hour a day
- Simple grasping and fine manipulation (both hands) 3-6 hours a day (pointer/mouse)
- Require to look at a computer screen up to 8 hours a day
- Assisting specialists with demonstration equipment for set-up (30 minutes – 1 hour a day)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand and work with all PC based products
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Bilingual in French and English preferred
- 3+ years related experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to travel to the United States for training
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio. The classroom training is currently being offered virtually with potential to travel to Dayton, OH. You will complete four different courses at Reynolds University throughout your first year. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System.