Sanitation Team Member - #94851
SANITATION TEAM MEMBER
Join Team Bento and be a part of our group of companies which operates more than 5600 locations globally. With operations across Canada and United States, Bento brings together a dynamic team of people with diverse backgrounds, experience, and talent, to create an exceptional guest experience.
- Alberta Food Factory: 1480 28st NE. Calgary. AB T2A 6A2 | Sunday to Saturday from 8:00 pm to 2:00 am
The Sanitation Teammate is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing equipment, utensils, walls, tables, and floors using chemicals.
- Clean and sanitize equipment, utensils, walls, tables, and floors using chemicals.
- Maintain cleanliness of office area and staff cafeteria.
- Perform inspection of equipment, utensils, etc. to ensure not broken / missing parts and intact.
- Dispose of waste and recycling materials as required.
- Test sanitizer concentrations with paper strips.
- Complete sanitation records on a daily basis.
- Follow company’s written SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Advise management of any sanitation related deficiencies.
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lb)
- Minimum high school diploma
- Basic English verbal and written communication skills
- WHMIS certificate is an asset
Why you should join our team:
- Part-Time starting immediately at $16.00/hour.
- Power of Collaboration: Live our core values - "Own it", "Care about it", "Make it exceptional", and "Win together" - as we work together to create better food for everyone, the Japanese way.
- Competitive Rewards: Upon meeting eligibility criteria reap the benefits of a comprehensive compensation package with Health services spending account (HSSA), life insurance, and travel insurance benefits at no cost to you and retirement plans that recognize your outstanding contribution.
- Ignite Your Potential: Fuel your growth with extensive training and opportunities for career advancement, empowering you to unleash your full potential.
- Champion Diversity and Inclusion: We proudly celebrate and champion employment equity, diversity, and inclusion through our Affinity Committee, ensuring that every voice is empowered and heard.
- Lead the Sustainability Revolution: As part of our commitment to ESG, our Sustainability Committee drives our environmental initiatives and champions sustainable practices.
For more information about Bento Sushi and our opportunities, please visit www.bentosushi.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted.