Senior Accounting Specialist - Solta Medical - Ontario - #104690
Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
More than seven million procedures have been performed with Solta Medicals’ products around the world to provide true aesthetic and therapeutic benefits.
The Senior Account Specialist (SAS) is an opportunity to support Solta’s family of well-known non-invasive products including consumables and disposables.
The SAS is responsible for driving sales and increasing revenue by;
- Building and developing a sales strategy for your assigned territory and customer base.
- Territory penetration, effective call planning, time management and accurate forecasting.
- Drive utilization through product demonstrations as well as customer training and education around indications, contradictions and safety.
- Execute launch installation action plans and leverage reward programs and enrollment tools to drive consumable usage.
- Coordinate and achieve high attendance at user meetings and intro workshops. Support and help facilitate tradeshows and workshops.
- Develop and maintain key relationships. Identify new customers while maintaining and building existing customer base. Develop business evaluations and reviews.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert around the industry and competitive products.
- Ensure high collaboration and maintain consistent communication with all team members including surgical and non-surgical specialists, marketing and clinical counterparts.
- Generate leads and cross-selling opportunities for Capital Equipment Specialists.
- Prepare sales contracts that include terms, quotes, and pricing.
- Administrative tasks include; Quarterly business plans, maintaining account profiles and customer database and expense reports.
- Build customer loyalty through superior customer service, effective communication and maximizing customer contact.
At Solta we value professionalism, honesty, integrity and strong work ethic to include;
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines including FDA and corporate guidelines.
- Supporting company goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) are maintained.
A minimum of 2 years B2B or business-to-business sales experience is required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
Ideal candidates will have experience selling consumables or medical products to plastic surgeons or dermatologists in a FDA regulated, highly controlled environment.
Ideal candidates will also have knowledge of medical terminology, surgical techniques and procedures.
Strong selling skills are required;
- Ability to understand and communicate attributes of qualities of Solta products.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to be influence and close.
- Effective time management including the ability to be agile and identify priorities.
Strong communication skills are a must;
- Both written and oral communication. Ability to present clinical and technical information to healthcare providers and large groups.
- The ability to connect with all levels of employees and coworkers.
Other requirements include;
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time and cover territory appropriately. This may include overnights based on the territory or may pertain to training or corporate meetings. Occasional weekends to support tradeshows or local events.
- Ability to transport up to 60 pounds of equipment within territory.
- Technical acumen to use various software programs and various hardware such as a keyboard and mouse.
- Lifting up to 60 pounds for short durations.
- Standing, walking or driving for extended periods of time.
- Vision requirements include close vision.
The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness Bausch Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with equal employment opportunity laws in effect wherever it operates.