Service Coordinator - Summer Student - High Park - #104873
The Minto Group
Service Coordinator - Summer Student
Location: Toronto, ON
Build your future at Minto!
Since 1955, we’ve been proudly building better places for people to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. To us, it’s all about special moments — like the thrill of a new apartment, the pride in owning a first home, or a growing investment partnership. We recognize this continues with great employees, like you, and would love for you to join us on our mission. At Minto we welcome change, celebrate new ideas and provide you with the resources, professional training, and diverse opportunities to grow your career.
Your offer will include:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition platform – Be rewarded by your colleagues for your contributions!
- Flexible summer hours
- Many exciting career opportunities
What you’ll be responsible for day to day:
- Respond to all resident related issues promptly and courteously in a professional manner, informing management when applicable and if follow-up is required;
- Prepare resident arrival and key package, in addition to ensuring smooth move-in and move-out coordination, booking elevators where applicable;
- Maintain resident database, which includes, processing changes to residents, co-tenants, occupants, guarantors, PAP conditions;
- Prepare resident accounts receivable reports, outlining and addressing any delinquent and/or past due payments, performs collection efforts on past due accounts;
- Responds to resident requests, inquiries and concerns for matters which pertain to the lease agreement;
- Informs utility companies of change in responsibility for spaces becoming vacant or occupied, approving invoices for vacant suites;
- Ensures that proper notice is given in advance of entering occupied suites and/or that the resident has authorized entry in advance;
- Prepare mass and individual resident communication, for example, upcoming events, repairs, changes to management, etc.;
- Utilize a computerized maintenance management system and ensure all service notifications, orders and purchase orders are input into Yardi in an accurate and timely manner;
- Participation in resident and community events
- Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
We would like you to have:
- A currently enrolled in College or University education in a business field would be considered an asset.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Yardi considered an asset
- Outstanding customer service excellence
Our future is better together. Apply now and join us!
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.