Shipper Receiver - #94962
Arcelormittal Tailored Blanks Americas L
Position: Shipper/Receiver Location: Woodstock facility
Who Are We?
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and rapidly growing company that's shaping the future? Welcome to ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks (AMTB), where bold innovation, unwavering quality, and an inclusive culture converge. As a trailblazer in laser welded blanking applications, we're not just redefining industries - we're creating an environment where excellence thrives.
So What Do We Do?
Imagine contributing to automotive steel products that redefine safety standards and slash carbon emissions. At AMTB, we're pioneers in crafting automotive components using cutting-edge laser welding technology. Our patented parts not only enhance vehicle safety by bolstering crash resistance but also contribute to improving our planet’s health. By making cars lighter, our innovations help reduce carbon emissions. It's more than work; it's a legacy in the making. This all aligns with our Core Purpose of Driving a Safer and Greener Tomorrow.
Why You Should Join Our Team
AMTB is more than a workplace; it's a transformative journey. While many join us seeking a paycheck, they discover a fulfilling career and become integral to an organization that's changing lives and safeguarding the environment.
We believe in your potential and provide top-notch training and advancement opportunities. Our leaders are nurtured from within, and every employee is empowered to grow, develop, and rise within our ranks.
We're Not Just A Team, We're A Winning Team!
Our standards are high - we exclusively recruit A players. We believe in shared victories and shared responsibilities. Yes, we face challenges, but we relish the thrill of triumph together. Join us, become part of our family, and help us script our ongoing success story.
- Safety In Everything We Do: Our commitment to safety is unwavering.
- We Operate With Respect: We treat each other with dignity and respect.
- We Do What we Say We Will Do: We honor our commitments with action.
- We Find a Better Way: We're always seeking innovation a better way.
- We Win Together We Lose Together: Wins and losses, we face them together.
- We Challenge Ourselves And Each Other: Challenge Accepted; We push ourselves and each other to excel.
Rewards Beyond Expectations
We don't just value your contributions; we reward them. Alongside attractive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits and wellness package that underscores our commitment to your well-being. We will also invest heavily into your training and development and career growth.
Ready to play a pivotal role in our journey of innovation and impact? Discover more about us at our website.
Join us as we shape the future, together. Apply now!
Check us out:
Shipper/Receiver Job Profile
Safely and efficiently operate a counterbalance forklift, to move, load and unload materials throughout the manufacturing facility. Operate as a point of contact and final checkpoint for all inbound and outbound shipments, ensuring all labels and documents are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Safely and efficiently pilot a counterbalance forklift to move, load and unload materials in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Accurately and efficiently complete all paperwork for incoming and outgoing shipments through CMS (AS400 system)
- Manage pallets throughout the plant ensuring appropriate set up and packaging for shipment
- Independently and proactively empty scrap bins throughout the facility
- Accurately fill out and submit shift reports on a daily basis
- Assist with program changeovers when necessary
- Support material handling whenever necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge, & Personal Traits:
- Grade 12 or GEDP required
Some college or certification in manufacturing or technology seen as an asset
- Certification or previous experience operating a counterbalance forklift in a manufacturing environment is a must
- Certification or previous training in Transportation of Dangerous Goods seen as an asset
- Experience utilizing visual work instructions to independently complete a task
- General mathematical skills required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and exposure to shipping receiving both locally and internationally
Fulfill all Health and Safety & Environmental responsibilities as identified in AMTB's HSE Management Standards, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 14001 Management Systems
Fulfill all responsibilities as identified in the Employee Handbook
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.