Specialist - Coaching COE - #94657
In this role as a Specialist – Coaching COE, you will have the opportunity to work with Leadership teams of some of our most forward-thinking clients to help them navigate the constantly evolving world. Supporting our Senior Managers, Leadership Enablement Coaching and partnering with our EY wavespace team, you will create engaging discussions and experiences that will help the teams get greater clarity and connection as they support organizations through change.
Our team methodology is based on a design thinking approach to help our clients identify and action new ways of working with each other, making decisions and fuelling organizational culture. Our team works closely with EY’s go to market teams to engage with clients on some of their most strategic endeavours. This team creates new and different conversations between EY, our clients and often 3rd parties, embarking on end-to-end journeys of discovery, innovation, clarity and connection.
Your key responsibilities:
- Working with EY account teams, EY wavespace partners, internal marketing and our clients to help identify and articulate clear areas of focus for leadership team development with our clients
- Provide meeting coordination support for our leadership development sessions which will include: meeting room coordination and setup, catering, av requirements, invitations, minute taking and other event requirements
- Partner with Managers and Senior Managers, creating go-to-market materials for our leadership sessions
- Assist the Senior Manager translate the needs of the client into learning and development solutions
Collaborating with EY account teams to deliver insightful briefings from the design thinking sessions to support further engagement opportunities
- As you grow in the role you will assist in designing and executing strategic immersive leadership sessions which include:
- Identifying and bring internal and/or external thought leaders, case studies and examples to share new perspectives
- Distilling and ensure relevant insights from client discovery phase are shared
- Co-facilitate design thinking-based leadership development activities, ideation and prioritization sessions to draw out innovative, client-centric, value-generating results
- Leverage your creative ingenuity and our digital collaboration technologies to create exceptional and unique immersive experiences with our clients.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong organizational experience in order to organize and co-deliver Leadership Sessions
- Interest in delivering differentiating client experiences, leverage leadership research and innovative coaching approaches to tackle complex leadership challenges and drive alignment towards insightful solutions
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, integrate into new teams and rapidly establish credibility with clients
- Be well versed in environmental trends and disruption affecting our clients’ business landscape
- Promote collaboration and elevate conversations to new heights
- Deliver exceptional and high-quality outcomes that bring new value to our clients
- Guide others as necessary to create high-performing delivery teams for each client wavespace journey
- Support account teams as necessary in following up on opportunities to support clients through various EY services
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- 3+ years in any of the following areas: learning and development, project coordination, consulting, or talent development,
- Have strong project management skills, be delivery focused / detail oriented and demonstrate confidence in managing executive stakeholders with potentially differing perspectives
- Strong communication in order to work with different levels of an organization both internal and externally
- Experience creating and executing all phases of meetings, events or learning activities (room booking, catering, AV setup, invitations, guest list/roster communications)
- The ability to travel as needed to client locations across Canada
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Expertise in design thinking tools and methods
- Familiarity with trends affecting the business landscape, organizational culture and key issues / opportunities facing major industries
- This role involves interaction with internal and external clients and professionals nationally and globally. Professional competency in the English language is therefore a requirement of this role. Bilingualism in both French and English is considered an asset.
What we look for
Aside from the world-class professional services that we deliver to leading companies, what makes us unique is our fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another. If you think everything we’ve said so far sounds great, then we look forward to hearing from you!
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. We embrace diversity and are committed to combating systemic racism, advocating for the 2SLGBT+ community, promoting our Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, and are dedicated to amplifying the voices of Indigenous people (First Nations, Inuit, and Métis) nationally as we strive towards reconciliation. Our diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds, and perspectives make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY | Building a better working world EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.