Student Intern, Marketing and Sales Enablement - #104872
Req ID: 119921
Remote Position: Yes
13 Month Internship
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) is a US$7.3 billion global leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions. We bring global expertise and insight at every stage of product development - from the drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services. Through our unrivalled customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in aerospace and defense, communications, enterprise, healthtech, industrial, capital equipment, and smart energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges.
Celestica is a high-integrity work environment and when you join Celestica you are a part of a leading global company that enables the world’s best brands, and contributes to our innovative and collaborative solutions that help our customers unlock the potential of the future.
Our global network spans 16 countries with 23,000 employees across the Americas, Europe and Asia. At our Toronto headquarters, we are focused on attracting top talent into our organization, including interns from universities and colleges.
Celestica's internship program provides students with valuable development through real-life work experience, exciting projects and networking with industry professionals.
Benefits for Students Include:
- Experience working for one of the largest Canadian global technology companies
- Possibility of a student casual contract position after completion of internship
- Possibility of a full-time position after completion of degree
- Access to Celestica’s development programs and projects
- Celestica's Time Off to Volunteer program – two paid days off to volunteer per year
- Fun intern activities including celebration events and networking
- Internal recognition programs and rewards for stellar performance
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity: Job experience at a large Canadian-based global company
- Innovation: We look to our employees to implement new ideas and improve the way we do things
- Collaboration: Students work as part of global teams, enabled by collaborative technology
- Sustainability: We uphold strong ethics, reduce our impact on the environment and empower employees to give back to the community with two paid days off per year to volunteer
- Development opportunities: including soft skills courses, innovation projects and mentorship
- Networking: Strategically build your professional network to advance your career and deepen relationships across your peers and colleagues.
- Fun: Our interns have the opportunity to participate in fun activities including intern social events, Celestica’s charitable initiatives and our Spirit Week activities
About this Opportunity:
The Marketing and Sales Enablement Intern is responsible for market/company research and sales operation support for the HealthTech, Aerospace & Defense, or Industrial & Smart Energy market segments as well as related market segments. The main focus will be delivering market and company profiles, commercial insights and value propositions, identifying and qualifying potential customers, and other pre-and-post Sales operation activity.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Possess search engine skills and business research acumen
- Knowledge of data collection methods, data manipulation, data warehousing and mining
- Ability to simplify information and effectively summarize and present
- Manage multiple projects spanning quantitative and qualitative disciplines
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a “live” environment
- Market profiles – size markets and identify and interpret significant trends, market drivers and buyer criteria
- Company profiles – collect company information, including revenue, products, divisions, strategic priorities and objectives, plants/locations and other key information for both existing and potential customers
- Develop and support creation of tailored value propositions, competitive differentiation and commercial insights, linking customer requirements to Celestica services offerings
- Identify potential customers and qualify based on filtering criteria, including revenue, growth, technology and other metrics
- Duties of this position are performed in a normal office environment.
- Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data
- Repetitive manual movements are frequently required (e.g. data entry, using a computer mouse, using a calculator, etc).
Area: Marketing & Business Development
Start Date: May 2024
Location: Remote Canada
Experience: No formal experience required
Education: Currently enrolled in a University internship program and have completed their 3rd year of a 4-year program or 4th year of a 5-year program. This role is ideal for students who are studying Business, Marketing, Market Research, Economics, or Engineering.
To apply, please visit www.celestica.com. Please provide a copy of your transcript with your application. Please include your student email address in your application.
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.