Tech Lead - Adobe Experience Platforms - #104891
Requisition ID: 181055
Career Group: Corporate Office Careers
Job Category: Technology Solutions - Marketing
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Job Type: Full-Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Location: Tahoe Office
Postal Code: L4W 0C7
Our family of 131,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1,600 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawtons Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
Ready to Make an impact?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a team of IT professionals, leading exciting large-scale projects, especially those relating to ecommerce?
As the Tech Lead - Adobe Experience Platforms on the Marketing Solutions team at Sobeys, you will have the opportunity to drive the next generation of our Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) forward as well as provide maintenance / support. This role is based out of our office in Mississauga, ON.
Here’s where you’ll be focusing:
As a Tech Lead - Adobe Experience with Sobeys, you will:
- Serve as technology expert for the DXP ecosystem and maintain a depth of current industry trends to guide the team’s technical deliverables.
- Manage the day-to-day product activities of the team through the entire lifecycle and work collaboratively to integrate work into product backlogs.
- Work with your core team to articulate the business value to the Marketing team to understand the intent behind new products or product releases.
- Work with stakeholders across the business and IT to lead the development and ongoing refinement of the overall product strategy and technology roadmap.
- Ensure backlog management is always current, accurately prioritized and categorized and collaborate in release planning and management.
- Ensure the overall solution meets the business objectives and expectations and delivers the intended value while aligning with all organization and industry standards throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in end-to-end service delivery lifecycle. Ensure the appropriate signoffs are obtained at the correct stage (e.g., Architecture, IT security, Infrastructure and Product teams etc.), and that appropriate operational and support requirements are maintained.
- Ensure proactive and reactive problem management is driven across all the delivery teams. Contribute technical expertise and lessons learned to continuously improve process, methods and outcomes and drive improvement for applications across their lifecycle and provide ongoing maintenance and support to adapt to changing business requirements.
What you have to offer:
Your experience and resume will show us
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business Administration, or relevant experience in Technology.
- Prior expertise and familiarity with Adobe Experience set of platforms (AEM Sites, Assets, Workflow, etc..).
- 5+ years progressive experience in IT.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience leading large-scale projects through design, build and implementation.
- Experience maintaining / supporting products through entire lifecycle.
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Retail industry experience is considered an asset.
- Adobe Experience Manager Certification is considered an asset. Agile or Scrum certification preferred.
We offer teammates competitive total compensation packages that will vary by role and location. Some websites share our job opportunities and may provide salary estimates without our knowledge. These estimates are based on similar jobs and postings for general comparison, but these numbers are not provided by or monitored for accuracy by our organization. We look forward to discussing the specific compensation details relevant to this role with candidates who are selected to move forward in the recruitment process.
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.