Territory Account Manager - #104683
H E Parts
The position oversees the achievement of sales and growth initiatives for H-E Part’s products. This position is responsible for meeting company revenue and margin objectives in support of the business plan. In addition, this position is responsible for helping to manage customer expectations, improving customer satisfaction, as well as meeting all key strategic initiatives. Success is defined by achievement of budgeted financial goals.
The Territory Sales Mgr. is responsible for coordinating the sales activities in the assigned territory and clients. This involves directly managing assigned specific customer accounts as well as supporting overall sales initiatives in the region; included but not limited to, developing sales budgets, forecasting, client development, product and business development, pricing analysis and yield functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Aligns sales objectives with firm business strategy – through active participation in strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning and budgeting.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share and other key financial performance objectives.
· Consistently work with and report to the NA/Americas Sales Manager to strengthen forward revenue modeling, high level planning, drive initiatives, and update strategies to keep ahead of market changes relative to the product offerings.
· Develop the annual sales budget for the assigned territory.
· Develop and communicate strategic sales plans based upon company objectives that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction,
· Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement by collaborating with other members of the sales team.
· Ensure full product line is marketed, all opportunities are uncovered and aggressively pursued.
· Communication: Conduct all internal and external communications on a timely and professional manner. Uphold a culture of pro-actively managing the business.
· Customer Relations Management: Work to acquire and maintain certain senior level contacts with key customers. Ensure updating key customer contact and equipment data within the CRM system (Salesforce).
o Conduct quarterly customer reviews with key customers.
o Fully support all company metrics and initiatives to measure and drive performance.
· Other duties as assigned.
Position requires collaboration with other department managers, and administrative staff and current and/or potential customers.
It is the responsibility of every H-E Parts International, employee to ensure a safe work environment. All H-E Parts International, employees share the responsibility to ensure at the end of the day we return home safely to our families. Our safe work environment value surpasses all other responsibilities.
Customer Service Support:
· Strive to meet customer expectations and company objectives.
· Maintain key metrics to monitor the performance. Promote efficient and productive interactions between external and internal customers.
· Ensure all customer communication is coordinated effectively – including warranty administration claims, problem resolutions, credits (as applicable) and proper quote, and core return documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Higher Education Degree and/or relevant Sales/Business development experience.
2. Relevant tenure and industry experience.
3. A professional, ethical and exceptional work-ethic is required.
4. Travel requirements - As needed to grow and maintain the business.
1. Knowledge of Heavy Equipment in Mining, Construction.
2. Proper communication skills (Verbal and Written)
3. Embraces the use of technology and metrics in sales processes.
4. Strong knowledge of MS Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, and current technology such as Social Media, Laptops, Tablets and smartphones is required.
5. Mechanical aptitude
6. Previous experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred) and ERP systems.
7. Current Driver’s license in good standing.
8. A valid Passport
1. Experience and proven record in selling and managing to mining clients is preferred.