Territory Manager - Construction - #94965
Brandt is the exclusive Canada wide dealer for Topcon and Sokkia Positioning. We provide industry leading technologies to the building construction, surveying, engineering, governmental and mining markets. These markets are adopting and expanding the use of technology at record pace, and seeking solutions to improve accuracy and productivity in their field operations while optimizing their field to office workflow.
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager - Construction for our Northern Alberta region. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for prospecting and developing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing existing customer business. You would be in the enviable position of developing and executing a key business to Brandt’s strategy, while backed by a best in class support organization to help you grow and maintain your business. We offer a competitive compensation package with a generous commission program. At Brandt, you will have extensive career opportunities with an industry-leader that continues to grow and diversify.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities with new and existing customers, following trends in the market, and aggressively discovering leads.
- Maintain and grow existing customer business through regular customer interactions in the assigned territory.
- Understand, position, and sell the full line of GeoPositioning products offered by the company.
- Meet all sales targets and performance indicators.
- Complete all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop sales plans, marketing and promotion strategies for territory.
- Prepare customer status reports, including but not limited to sales call activity, closing, follow –up, and prospect reports as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and energetic entrepreneurial outlook.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships and prospect new accounts.
- Ability to present and negotiate with clients.
- Must be available to travel as needed; a recent driver's abstract and valid passport are required.
- Sales industry experience and/or knowledge of Surveying and Construction industry is considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Engineering, Construction or Surveying considered an asset but not required.
- Proficient computer knowledge and skills including Microsoft office suite.