Territory Sales Manager (Ottawa) - #104908
Welcome to ZimVie, a publicly traded global company focused on restoring daily life to our patients. Our company is founded on a legacy of established brands, medical experts and over $900M in annual revenue. We design, manufacture, and distribute a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions for implant dentistry, spinal surgery, and bone growth stimulation. Our seasoned leadership and dedicated global team of more than 2,700 is focused on shaping an exciting future for ZimVie — we hope you’ll consider being a part of it!
WE ARE DENTAL!
ZimVie Dental is a global leader in implant and restorative dentistry solutions with more than 60 years of industry experience.
We are proud to be part of one of the largest musculoskeletal companies in the world. Our mission is to alleviate pain and improve the quality of life for people around the world. Every 10 seconds, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week patients around the world receive a ZimVie product, resulting in helping millions of people each year. #ZimVieDental
Your journey with ZimVie Dental starts here. As a part of the application process, please copy and paste the link below in your browser:
The survey will take 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The responsibility of the Territory Sales Representative is to achieve or exceed ZimVie’s sales goals. This is achieved through developing relationships with existing and new customers, identifying and tailoring solutions to their needs, educating them on ZimVie Dental Products, and ensuring customer satisfaction within the assigned territory. The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for increasing sales in their assigned territory by working collaboratively with the ZimVie Solutions Team to create differentiated value for your customers.
Expected Areas of Competence
These include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive sales growth and exceed assigned quota in the territory by acquiring new customers, and expanding sales with existing accounts through the sale of ZimVie Dental’s implant, restorative, digital and regenerative portfolios.
- Ensure the highest standards of patient safety through the proper use of ZimVie products.
- Prepare and implement a territory business plan by identifying, targeting and converting new business, as well as expand existing business.
- Plan, coordinate and execute local customer programs and events to drive sales, build brand loyalty, and ensure the proper use of ZimVie Dental products.
- Build strong relationships with surgeons, dentists, laboratories and office personnel.
- Strictly adhere to all laws and ZimVie policies and procedures regarding the interaction with HCP’s (Health Care Professionals), product handling and complaints, expense reporting, sales activities and training.
- Routinely use sales tools such as Salesforce CRM to effectively manage and plan sales activities. Regularly view reports to align sales opportunities with strategic plans to drive sales growth in assigned territory.
- Attend and represent ZimVie at customer events as required, including but not limited to local, regional and national trade shows.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Education teams to support the execution of product launches and new product sales strategies.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Health Science preferred)
- 2-3 minimum years of sales experience with a documented track record of overachievement
- B2B sales experience in health science preferred but not required
- Completed formal consultative sales training (PSS, Challenger, etc.)
- Up to 95% (predominantly by car)
- Depending on territory, 0% to 20% overnight stays as well as air travel may be required.
ZimVie is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants for employment and employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, evaluation, compensation, and separation, are considered without regard to race, color, religion, religious beliefs, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, gender/sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, lactation and breastfeeding), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military status, protected veteran status, disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws.
ZimVie generally does not sponsor applicant work visas for this position.
Requisition ID: 2444