Warehouseperson - #94890
Brandt is currently seeking a Warehouse Person for our Moncton location. This position is responsible for inventory control in a warehouse environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with all parts department and customer service staff to ensure fill rate goals are achieved
- Pick, pack parts as per issued pick list and complete the required documentation to ship orders within the set guidelines
- Perform tasks requested by the manager
- Locate inventory in the proper location and enter the related information into our inventory system
- Work to load and unload trucks in a timely manner.
- Inspecting incoming & outgoing shipments for damage
- Regular cycle counting and yearly inventory
- Maintain and organize work areas on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Team Lead
- Must have good positive communication skills and good attendance
- Must be physically fit to manually handle all types of goods.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have experience working under minimal supervision
- Must have experience operating forklifts and related equipment safely and efficiently
- Must be able to perform work-related duties outside in a safe and competent manner in adverse conditions (extreme heat/cold, icy/slippery conditions)
- Must have knowledge of computer basics